We provide free carriage for orders over £100 using a Royal Mail 24hr Tracked service. Products that are in stock are despatched the same day if ordered before 12.00 am. If a product is not in stock, we despatch it using a Royal Mail 24 hr Tracked service within one working day from the day we receive it. Orders below £100 are charged £5.99 for carriage.
We use the Royal Mail International service. A charge of £14 is added to all international orders
We understand that sometimes the product you ordered may not be suitable.
We also ask you to understand that returned goods have a cost implication to us (credit card fees, postage, administration, etc). To ensure we can continue to offer the UK’s best on-line prices and returns policy we ask that goods are ordered with an intent to purchase. We reserve the right not to supply customers who repeatedly return products that exceed the quantity purchased.
If you wish to return a product for a refund or exchange, a return form is enclosed with your delivery. Please ensure the following criteria is met:
- The product is delivered to us within 14 days of the day you received the product.
- The product is not used, damaged, re-styled, washed or brushed.
- The product does not smell of food, smoke or perfume.
- The product has its original labels attached and is presented in the original, undamaged, branded packaging box.
- A completed returns form is enclosed with the goods returned.
- Returns should be sent using a tracked and signed for service with insurance sufficient to cover the value of the goods if lost or damaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the carriage of returned goods. Proof of sending will not be accepted unless we receive the goods.
- For orders less than £100 the carriage charge of £5.95 will not be refunded.
- The charge for a requested special post service will not be refunded.
If any of the above criteria are not complied with a refund will not be issued.
International returns are subject to the above UK returns policy plus:
- Goods must have a copy of the original invoice attached and marked with the words ‘GOODS RETURNED AS NOT SUITABLE’.
- We will deduct any fees and taxes charged to us by the carrier or UK Customs from the refund.
For exchanges, please telephone the office during our open hours Monday – Friday 9.30am – 3.00pm on 01793 507 717. You may also contact us using the form on our Contact page.
Goods must be returned to:
Perfection Hair UK Ltd
Suite 13, Dorcan Business Centre,
The Dorcan Complex